Delta Vision HD Camera Features
- Full 1080P HD video
- Low Light Operation
- Virtually Indestructible Camera Housing
- Military Grade Umbilical Cable
- Internal Ultra Intense LED’s for Illumination
- Handheld Reel for Easy Deployment / Recovery
- Cable Lengths up to 900 feet
- Ability To Attach Up To 10 lbs. Of Ballast Weight
- No Installation Required, Fully Portable
The Ocean Systems Delta Vision HD industrial camera is ideal for fixed mount or open water applications. It also boasts the added feature of full 1080P HD video quality. It can be used for Machine Vision, Hydro-Electric monitoring, Pipe/Well/Tank Inspections and more.
The Ocean Systems Delta Vision HD is a workhorse. Its durability is unmatched by any other camera around. The Solid 316 stainless steel housing withstands the harshest of conditions. Also, it offers full 1080P HD output via HDMI connection. To summarize, the Delta Vision HD is the best economical choice for underwater video.
- Video Output: HDTVI / HDMI
- Imaging Device: 1/3″ 1080 High Sensitivity CCD
- Video Format: 30hz or 25hz 30fps
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Sensitivity: 0.1 lux
- Diameter: 0.32”
- Weight in air: 3 lbs. / 50ft.
- Length: Standard 50 ft. to 200 ft. / Long: up to 900 ft.
- Jacket: Polyurethane cut resistant
- Construction: 1ea. 75 ohm coax, 8ea 600v power wires
- Size: 2.25” D x 4.25” L
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: 316 Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating: 300 ft. with compression fitting / 2000 ft. with submarine plug
- Light Rating: 180 lumens
- Power: Powered on/off from surface
The Delta Vision HD Camera comes in the Delta Vision HD Basic Package with cable lengths in 50 ft. increments. Also, to view and record the video, there is an optional Compact CCTV Camera Monitoring/Recording Case, the ProPack HD200.
Delta Vision HD Basic Package
- Camera Head
- Umbilical Cable (50 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, 200 ft).
- Hand-Held Cable Reel (up to 200 ft. Cable Length)
- Power/Video Connections to connect to AC or DC power and monitor/recorder
- Drift Stabilizer Fin
- Cable Clamp for anchoring or turning camera head
DVHD-BAS50 SVD (50ft cable)……….$1,295.00 USD
DVHD-BAS100 SVD (100ft cable)…..$1.470.00 USD
DVHD-BAS150 SVD (150ft cable)……$1,645.00 USD
DVHD-BAS200 SVD (200ft cable)……$1,820.00 USD
Delta Vision HD Basic Package
Delta Vision HD Accessories
ProPack HD200: a complete monitoring/recording and power suitcase for any Ocean Systems underwater camera (or other manufacturers with composite video). Has a high bright 10″ color LCD monitor, SD card video recorder & a rechargeable battery with an indicator.
LED Light Pod: two LED lights with self-contained batteries that mount under the camera.
Slip-Ring Cable Reel: easy to use slip-ring reel to handle cables longer than 200 feet.
Extra Strain Relief: this strain relief provides the ability to tow the camera facing forward.
4-12 ft pole with camera mount: a 4 to 12 foot telescoping pole that includes an articulating mount for the camera.
6-24 ft pole with camera mount: a 6 to 24 foot telescoping pole that includes an articulating mount for the camera.
High-Speed Tow Wing: allows towing the camera at higher boat speeds for trolling. The camera faces backwards on this tow wing.
GPS Data Video Overlay: the video passes through this unit and will overlay on the monitor the GPS coordinates.
GPS Data Video Overlay w Receiver: the video passes through this unit and will overlay on the monitor the GPS coordinates. This unit also includes the GPS receiver.
Heavy Duty Slip Ring Reel: a non-slip-ring reel to handle up to 1000 feet of cable.
Heavy Duty Towing Wing: a special tow wing to allow a faster-towing speed with the camera facing forward.