Deep Blue SD Video Camera Features
- Super high resolution Std. Definition color picture
- Low Light Operation
- Virtually Indestructible Camera Housing
- Military Grade Umbilical Cable
- Optional High Bright LED Underwater Lighting
- Handheld Reel for Easy Deployment / Recovery
- Recessed Lens Borsolite Lens Will Not Scratch
- Ability To Attach Up To 10 lbs. Of Ballast Weight
- No Installation Required, Fully Portable
The Ocean Systems Deep Blue SD Camera is our most popular and highest quality camera. You will be amazed at the video quality and versatile design of this outstanding underwater video system. No other underwater video system on the market today can match the quality of the Deep Blue SD system. Utilizing all-digital signal processing and military-grade umbilical cable, the picture produced by Deep Blue is stunning. Additionally, the Deep Blue is rugged and able to withstand direct impact from rocks, cables, and other debris, and the Deep Blue will last for years to come.
The Ocean Systems Deep Blue is designed to be deployed into the water by itself. Additionally, you may also mount the Deep Blue to a down-rigger or the end of a telescoping handle. The camera will provide broadcast-quality video of the underwater world back to the surface to be monitored in real-time or recorded for later viewing. In addition, you can get up to 1000 feet of cable.
- Imaging Device: 1/3″ 960H High Sensitivity CCD
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL optional
- Picture Elements NTSC: 1020(H)x508(V)
- Effective Picture Elements: NTSC: 976(H) x 494(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: More than 750 TVL
- Sensitivity: 0.1 lux
- Diameter: 0.32”
- Weight in air: 3 lbs. / 50ft.
- Length: Standard 50 ft. to 200 ft. / Long: up to 900 ft.
- Jacket: Polyurethane cut resistant
- Construction: 1ea. 75-ohm coax, 8ea 600v power wires
- Size: 3” D x 3.5” L
- Construction: Anodized cast aluminum
- Finish: Thermoplastic Paint
- Pressure Rating: 300 ft. with compression fitting / 1000 ft. with submarine plug
The Deep Blue SD Camera comes in the Deep Blue SD Basic Package with cable lengths in 50 ft. increments. Also, to view and record the video, there is an optional Compact CCTV Camera Monitoring/Recording Case, the ProPack SD200.
Deep Blue SD Basic Package
- Camera Head
- Umbilical Cable (50 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, 200 ft). Call or email for longer lengths.
- Hand-Held Cable Reel (up to 200 ft. Cable Length)
- Power/Video Connections to connect to AC or DC power and monitor/recorder
- Drift Stabilizer Fin
- Cable Clamp for anchoring or turning camera head
DBSD-BAS50 SVD (50ft cable)………….$1,095.00 USD
DBSD-BAS100 SVD (100ft cable)………$1,272.00 USD
DBSD-BAS150 SVD (150ft cable)……….$1,445.00 USD
DBSD-BAS200 SVD (200ft cable)………$1,620.00 USD
Email or call us for longer lengths.
Deep Blue SD Basic Package
Deep Blue SD Accessories
ProPack SD200: a complete monitoring/recording and power suitcase for any Ocean Systems underwater camera (or other manufacturers with composite video). Has a high bright 10″ color LCD monitor, SD card video recorder & a rechargeable battery with an indicator.
LED Light Pod: two LED lights with self-contained batteries that mount under the camera.
Slip-Ring Cable Reel: easy to use slip-ring reel to handle cables longer than 200 feet.
Extra Strain Relief: this strain relief provides the ability to tow the camera facing forward.
4-12 ft pole with camera mount: a 4 to 12 foot telescoping pole that includes an articulating mount for the camera.
6-24 ft pole with camera mount: a 6 to 24 foot telescoping pole that includes an articulating mount for the camera.
High-Speed Tow Wing: allows towing the camera at higher boat speeds for trolling. The camera faces backwards on this tow wing.
GPS Data Video Overlay: the video passes through this unit and will overlay on the monitor the GPS co-ordinates.
GPS Data Video Overlay w Receiver: the video passes through this unit and will overlay on the monitor the GPS co-ordinates. This unit also includes the GPS receiver.
Heavy Duty Slip Ring Reel: a non-slip-ring reel to handle up to 1000 feet of cable.
Heavy Duty Towing Wing: a special tow wing to allow a faster-towing speed with the camera facing forward.