Deep Blue HD Camera Features
- Full 1080P HD video
- Low Light Operation
- Virtually Indestructible Camera Housing
- Military Grade Umbilical Cable
- Optional High Bright LED Underwater Lighting
- Handheld Reel for Easy Deployment / Recovery
- Cable Lengths up to 600 feet
- Ability To Attach Up To 10 lbs. Of Ballast Weight
- No Installation Required, Fully Portable
The Ocean Systems Deep Blue HD is an unsurpassed 1080P HD underwater drop video camera. It can work in depths up to 600 feet. Additionally, it boasts an extremely rugged and innovative aluminum housing design. The exceptional video clarity and light sensitivity will allow for flawless viewing in the most difficult and challenging environments. The camera is outfitted with a remarkable wide-angle lens, thereby providing easy, a worry-free deployment that delivers the best possible underwater images.
The Ocean Systems Deep Blue is designed to be deployed into the water by itself. Additionally, you may also mount the Deep Blue to a down-rigger or the end of a telescoping handle. Therefore the camera will provide broadcast-quality video of the underwater world back to the surface to be monitored in real-time or recorded for later viewing. You can get up to 600 feet of cable. To summarize, the Deep Blue HD is the best economical choice for underwater video.
- Video Output: HDTVI and HDMI
- Resolution: 1080P 30
- Iris: Electronic
- CCD: 1/2″ CMOS
- Focus: Fixed 6″ to focal infinity
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Auxiliary Lighting: 150 lumens LED Light Pod
- Operating Temp: -10 to 55 C
- Light Sensitivity: 0.01 lux
- Input Voltage: 12 VCD
- Current Consumption: 270 mA
- Diameter: 0.32″
- Strength: 700 lbs break strength / 50 lbs nominal work load
- Available Cable Lengths: Up to 300 feet
- Dimensions: 3″ Dia. / 3.5″ Length
- Weight with 50ft Cable: 10lbs
- Size: 3” D x 3.5” L
- Construction: Anodized cast aluminum
- Finish: Thermoplastic Paint
- Pressure Rating: 300 ft. with compression fitting / 800 ft. with submarine plug
The Deep Blue HD Camera comes in the Deep Blue HD Basic Package with cable lengths in 50 ft. increments. Also, to view and record the video, there is an optional Compact CCTV Camera Monitoring/Recording Case, the ProPack HD200.
Deep Blue HD Basic Package
- Camera Head
- Umbilical Cable (50 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, 200 ft). Call or email for longer lengths.
- Hand-Held Cable Reel (up to 200 ft. Cable Length)
- Power/Video Connections to connect to AC or DC power and monitor/recorder
- Drift Stabilizer Fin
- Cable Clamp for anchoring or turning camera head
DBHD-BAS50 SVD (50ft cable)……….$995.00 USD
Deep Blue HD Basic Package
Deep Blue HD Accessories
ProPack HD200: a complete monitoring/recording and power suitcase for any Ocean Systems underwater camera (or other manufacturers with composite video). Has a high bright 10″ color LCD monitor, SD card video recorder & a rechargeable battery with an indicator.
LED Light Pod: two LED lights with self-contained batteries that mount under the camera.
Slip-Ring Cable Reel: easy to use slip-ring reel to handle cables longer than 200 feet.
Extra Strain Relief: this strain relief provides the ability to tow the camera facing forward.
4-12 ft pole with camera mount: a 4 to 12 foot telescoping pole that includes an articulating mount for the camera.
6-24 ft pole with camera mount: a 6 to 24 foot telescoping pole that includes an articulating mount for the camera.
High-Speed Tow Wing: allows towing the camera at higher boat speeds for trolling. The camera faces backwards on this tow wing.
GPS Data Video Overlay: the video passes through this unit and will overlay on the monitor the GPS coordinates.
GPS Data Video Overlay w Receiver: the video passes through this unit and will overlay on the monitor the GPS coordinates. This unit also includes the GPS receiver.
Heavy Duty Slip Ring Reel: a non-slip-ring reel to handle up to 1000 feet of cable.
Heavy Duty Towing Wing: a special tow wing to allow a faster-towing speed with the camera facing forward.