JW Fishers MC-2 HD Mini Camera is the next generation mini camera now coming standard with full-HD video! The HD-TVI camera produces 1920 x 1080 (1080p) full-HD video for sharp, detailed imaging. HD-TVI technology supports longer cable transmission distances while allowing the picture to still travel over standard coax cable, producing a zero-latency, high definition video experience. The Mini Camera is so compact and lightweight that it can easily be mounted to a diver’s helmet or lowered into a pipe for internal inspections. It is ideal for use where low cost or small size is critical. The MC-2 HD can assist the commercial diver performing underwater structure inspections or be lowered into the water on a pole to perform shallow water inspections from the surface. The Mini Camera is also perfect for inspection operations at aqua farms. Its small size and lightweight design make it easy to lower into pens to view the condition of nets and the fish.
The base system includes a 0.08 lux, 1920 x 1080p HD camera, a 1,000-foot depth rated housing and 150 feet of cable. The housing is ruggedly constructed of corrosion proof PVC and the cable jacket is constructed of highly abrasion resistant urethane. The camera produces sharp, clear, real time video that is sent to the surface for viewing. The picture can be viewed on a video monitor, a TV with a HDMI input jack, or Fishers VRM-2 HD.
Two light options are available; an internal LED light ring or external 1500 lumen LED lights. The LED light ring is excellent for close up viewing of underwater objects, the external lights are more powerful and have a broader beam for viewing objects at a greater range.
- Camera – .08 lux, 1920 x 1080p, 2.1 mega-pixel camera
- Lights (optional) – 1500 lumen, external LED(s) or LED ring
- Input voltage – 100 to 240 vac
- Cable – 9 conductor, urethane jacketed
- Operating depth – up to 1,000 feet
- Sealing – O-ring sealed; contains leak detector
- Camera housing – 6”L X 2.375”D – 16 ounces (air); 1 oz. (water)
- LED light and camera control box – 14” x 10” x 6” – 10 lbs.
- Cable – 0.3”D x 150’ to 1,000’ – 9-60 lbs. (air); 4-15 lbs. (water)
- Longer cable lengths up to 1000’
- Adaptor for pole mounting
- Internal lighting
- (1) or (2) External 1500 lumen LED’s
- VRM-2 HD video monitor & recorder
JW Fisher MC-2 HD Mini Camera
***Full HD Video*** 0.08 lux light, 1920 x 1080p HD-TVI (full HD video), 2.1 megapixel resolution color camera with 150 feet (~45m) of cable, 1,000 (~300m) depth rated housing and powered 100-240 vac
Extra Cable: ADDITIONAL cable up to 2,000 feet (~600m)
Internal Light Ring: LED ring used for close up viewing
Pole Mounting Adapter: Pole not included – local pickup
External LED: 1500 lumen LED light
(2) External LED lights: 1500 lumen LED’s with light mount & handle
External DVR: Records video
Cable connector: Located at camera housing (needed to use the Carry Case)
VRM-2 Video Recorder & Monitor: ***Full HD Video*** recorder/monitor which records time & date, allows text overlay with the addition of keyboard (included), records voiceover via microphone (included) and displays GPS (included) coordinates on video.
CMS-1: Cable management system for up to 500 ft (~150m) of cable.
CMS-2: Cable management system for up to 1,000 ft (~300m) of cable.