JW Fisher DHC-2 HD Video Camera Features
- NEW * 1080p HD-TVI video
- NEW * 0.01 lux low light, 1080p color camera
- Compact camera & lighting system
- 500 foot depth rating – optional to 1000’
- Surface powered for extended operations
- Adjustable, 3000 lumen LED lighting
- Carrying case for camera – optional
The new JW Fishers DHC-2 HD Diver Held Camera system is the next generation video camera now coming standard with full-HD video! The HD-TVI camera produces 1920 x 1080 (1080p) full-HD video for sharp, detailed imaging. HD-TVI technology supports longer cable transmission distances while allowing the picture to still travel over standard coax cable, producing a zero-latency, high definition video experience. It is the ideal tool for hull inspections, bridge inspections, or any of the numerous underwater structure inspections encountered by today’s commercial diver. The DHC-2 HD is ruggedly constructed of corrosion proof materials making it an excellent choice for work in depths of up to 1,000 feet. The system includes two powerful 1500 lumen LED lights with operation of the lights and camera controlled by the diver through a switch on the rear of the housing. The DHC-2 is surface powered allowing unlimited operating time for underwater operations.
The picture can be viewed on a video monitor, a TV with an HDMI output or Fishers VRM-2 HD.
The DHC-2 HD is protected by leak detection circuitry that informs both diver, and topside personnel. The included 150 foot cable has a highly abrasion resistant urethane jacket and waterproof connector.
- Camera – .01 lux, 1920 x 1080p, 2.1 mega-pixel camera
- Lights – Two adjustable 1500 lumen external LED(s)
- Input voltage – 100 to 240 vac
- Operating depth – Std. 500 feet – optional to 1,000 feet
- Sealing – O-ring sealed; contains leak detector
- Camera housing – 11”L X 4.5”D – 7 lbs. (air); 6 oz. (water)
- LED light and camera control box – 14” x 10” x 6” – 9 lbs.
- Cable – 0.4”D x 150’ to 1,000’ – 20-135 lbs. (air); 4-30 lbs. (water)
- 1,000’ (300m) depth capability
- Cable lengths up to 1,000 feet
- Hard carry case
- VRM-2 HD video monitor and recorder
- CMS Cable Management System
JW Fisher DHC-2 HD Camera
***Full HD Video*** 0.01 lux light, 1920 x 1080p HD-TVI (full HD video), 2.1 megapixel resolution color camera with 150 feet (~45m) of Kevlar reinforced cable, U/W connector, 500 foot (~150m) depth rated housing, leak detector, adjustable intensity 3000 lumen LED lighting, LED control box and powered by 100-240 vac
Extra Cable: ADDITIONAL cable up to 500 feet (~150m)
Housing: 1,000 foot (~300m) depth rated housing
Industrial Cable: Additional cable from 500 to 1000 feet
Carry Case: Hard carry case for DV-2 (cable connector option required)
External DVR: Records video
Cable connector: Located at camera housing (needed to use the Carry Case)
VRM-2 Video Recorder & Monitor: ***Full HD Video*** recorder/monitor which records time & date, allows text overlay with the addition of keyboard (included), records voiceover via microphone (included) and displays GPS (included) coordinates on video.
CMS-1: Cable management system for up to 500 ft (~150m) of cable.
CMS-2: Cable management system for up to 1,000 ft (~300m) of cable.