The Cable Management Systems are cable reels with slip rings that allow continuous operation of electronic equipment while deploying or retrieving cable. The cable is manually coiled and uncoiled using the removable hand crank. The CMS-1 cable reel holds 250 feet of JW Fishers ROV cable or 500 feet of JW Fishers side scan cable. The CMS-1 is housed in a Pelican 1620 case.
The CMS-2 cable reel holds 1,000 feet of the ROV cable and 2,000 feet of the side scan sonar cable. The CMS-2 is housed in a Pelican 1660 case. Both cases come with wheels and a retractable handle for ease of transportation and storage. Though specifically designed for Fishers ROVs and Side Scans, these cable reels can be used for other equipment, including Fishers boat towed metal detectors and boat deployed video equipment.
Reel assemblies are constructed of high-impact PVC for years of trouble-free performance.
- 2 circuits (wires) at 10 amps (up to 240 V ac/dc)
- 6 circuits (wires) at 2 amps
- 2 separate coax cables (uses 4 circuits)
- CMS-1 – 250 feet of 0.5” D to 500 feet of 0.375” D
- CMS-2 – 1,000 feet of 0.5” D to 2,000 feet of 0.375” D
- CMS-1 – 24” X 20” X 14” – 48 lbs.
- CMS-2 – 31” X 24” X 20” – 58 lbs.