Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
- Sea-View Diving collects data so that we may display personalized content to our visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system's performance or execute your customized features.
- We may collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
- Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which -- if you allow their use -- store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
- Sea-View Diving may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Sea-View Diving does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
- Sea-View Diving uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access.
- Sea-View Diving has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
- This site contains links to other related sites. Sea-View Diving is not responsible for the privacy practices, security, or content of such web sites.
- If you signed up for special offers or price quotes and now wish to unsubscribe from any newsletters or special offers, you may do so at any time by replying by email.